Tuesday 29 March 2016

Photo update

I know it's been a super long time since I've updated. As you can imagine, life with twins, a 6 year old, a full time mom and a dad doing stroke rehab is busy. I've but putting my energy into many different places, and at the end of the day I just want to chill, watch some TV, catch up on my chores, have a conversation with the husband, and go to bed. So that's what I've been doing.
 
We are in the throes of terrible twos. So much so that the days are marked by the brief moments of peace, harmony, and quiet play. Parenting is hard, and parenting twins is harder. Phoenix is wonderful by the way. She's still the easy kid and is doing well now that she is halfway though kindergarten. We are all looking forward to the full days that grade 1 will provide and can only hope that her aid time will remain the same, as I credit this for one of the reasons she is doing so well.
 
That's all I have time for now, so without further ado, here are some new pics of the girls:
 
 
 Ash and Wren peeking at Grandma's phone
 
Ash and Phoenix with Uncle Fred at the dinosaur museum
 

Phoenix and her OT trying some fine motor activities
 

Phoenix loving her swing
 

Wren, Ash and Phoenix who all decided it was dress day!
 
Visiting the cat house in rural Alberta


Swinging in rural Alberta
  
 

 Shopping with Wren and Ash
 Ash and Wren hanging out on the coffee table
 Phoenix and mommy date night
 Phoenix teaching her sisters her letters
 Ash and Phoenix with the playdough
 Phoenix's 6th birthday cake! Princess Sofia themed.
The birthday girl in all her beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment